THE NATURE’S OASIS COMMITMENT
FACIAL COVERINGS (CLOTH OR DISPOSABLE MASKS) MUST BE WORN IN ALL PUBLIC SPACES
Per City of Durango – 5.21.20
We are committed to STAYING OPEN to provide clean, high-quality, safe, natural and organic foods, and products for our customers.
We continue to follow and exceed rapidly changing guidelines from San Juan Basin Health and Colorado State and Federal Governments.
We offer FREE CURBSIDE SERVICE – see details below.
Please be courteous, kind, embrace 6 FOOT SOCIAL DISTANCING, and WEAR FACIAL COVERING (cloth or disposable).
FOOD AND HEALTH SAFETY
· All staff and customers must wear facial coverings (cloth of disposable) per City of Durango (5.21.20)
· Anyone (staff included) feeling sick, been with sick person, or in high-risk area, are to stay home
· Staff and customers are to embrace 6 Foot Social Distancing
· Staff required to wear disposable gloves; we kindly ask you wear them too
· Staff is diligently working to keep our store clean, safe, and stocked
· Per coronavirus guidelines, we will not be able to take returns at this time
FREE CURBSIDE SERVICE
· Available 8am – 6pm (M-Sat) and 8am – 5pm (Sun)
· Call store and ask for Curbside Service: 970.247.1988
· To email your order write to: FrontManager@
· Ten minutes prior to arrival, please call to let us know your will be at store shortly
· Or you may come in, and we will quickly help you to limit your time in the store
· Please pay with credit/debit card or cash
· Service is free, though if you would like to tip, it is kindly appreciated
BULK FOODS / PRODUCE
· Disposable gloves are provided and must be worn
· We have implemented a one-time utensil use
· Staff is happy to assist you
NATURE’S OASIS DELI IS OPEN
· TO GO and CATERED food ONLY
· All food is being served by monitored staff wearing disposable gloves (no self-serving)
· Dining is not allowed in or around the store
· Grab n Go is fully stocked (soups, salads, snacks, sandwiches, and stuff)
· Daily hot soups available, follow our Facebook page for daily lunch specials (Nature’s Oasis Facebook link here)
We understand this is a lot of information to take in, and many people are nervous about the future, if not scared. However, we ARE committed to the safety for all of us, and that is OUR PROMISE to each of you, our community, and our staff